Beginning August 1st, BlueRaiderZone.com will redirect to the Middle Tennessee section of CSNbbs.com. It's been a blast conversing with you all this past decade+, and we hope to continue cheering on from our new home: https://csnbbs.com/forum-301.html

Party Fowl

Lightning Sig
2nd String

Party Fowl

Unread post by Lightning Sig » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Had their ribbon cutting today. Food is really good. Great line of taps. Hopefully they'll prove to be a catalyst for the neighborhoods just south of Downtown to revitalize. Some folks online are griping about prices. Folks, that's why we can't have nice things! If you want better options, you're going to pay for them!
MTowho
Assistant Coach

Re: Party Fowl

Unread post by MTowho » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Was never a fan of the one here in Nashville, but I'd give it a try in the Boro. Which place had the best run at that location? Coach's? Good luck to em.
Blue H
2nd String

Unread post by Blue H » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Lightning Sig wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:51 pm
Had their ribbon cutting today. Food is really good. Great line of taps. Hopefully they'll prove to be a catalyst for the neighborhoods just south of Downtown to revitalize. Some folks online are griping about prices. Folks, that's why we can't have nice things! If you want better options, you're going to pay for them!
I've checked out their online menu, and it does seem a bit pricey for hot chicken, but if it's that good it could be worth it. I do know that you can get good hot chicken in Murfreesboro for close to half the price over at Deezie's. I'll give PF a shot though.
KAjunRaider
Assistant Coach

Unread post by KAjunRaider » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:16 pm

MTowho wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:55 pm
Was never a fan of the one here in Nashville, but I'd give it a try in the Boro. Which place had the best run at that location? Coach's? Good luck to em.
Western Sizzlin or Trappers
middlefan2001
2nd String

Unread post by middlefan2001 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 pm

We went last night. Nashville prices but it was good and we will be back.