Getting Tired of All of the shootings around campus

Virtually anything else MTSU-related goes here.
coffee
Dismissed (Banned)

Re: Getting Tired of All of the shootings around campus

Unread post by coffee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:13 pm

KAjunRaider wrote:

Much of our violent crime has been committed from folks that actually live out of the area (including Memphis).
To what would you attribute Murfreesboro and MTSU becoming such a magnet for the worst thugs of Shelby County? Drugs?
DaRaidersDave
2nd String

Unread post by DaRaidersDave » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:41 pm

coffee wrote:
KAjunRaider wrote:

Much of our violent crime has been committed from folks that actually live out of the area (including Memphis).
To what would you attribute Murfreesboro and MTSU becoming such a magnet for the worst thugs of Shelby County? Drugs?
coffee - I hear there's a big party at the apartments on Greenland this weekend...maybe you should go and find out?
coffee
Dismissed (Banned)

Unread post by coffee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:43 am

DaRaidersDave wrote:
coffee wrote:
KAjunRaider wrote:

coffee - I hear there's a big party at the apartments on Greenland this weekend...maybe you should go and find out?
Damn, I missed it. Was eating at Carrabba's over on Thompson and by the way, if you haven't done that in a while, take a credit card with lots of room left on it. The prices are entirely higher than what they were a couple of years ago. Food and service still good.