Beginning August 1st, BlueRaiderZone.com will redirect to the Middle Tennessee section of CSNbbs.com. It's been a blast conversing with you all this past decade+, and we hope to continue cheering on from our new home: https://csnbbs.com/forum-301.html

Conference play

The place to go to discuss Coach Jim McGuire's squad.
KAjunRaider
Assistant Coach

Re: Conference play

Unread post by KAjunRaider » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:16 pm

At least softball appears like they will be making the tourney, unless they choke here at the end.
ThreeIfByLightning
MVP

Unread post by ThreeIfByLightning » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Unfortunately for Mags the writing is likely on the wall now. I hate he's undermined his own reputation. He's responsible for so many of those great players in the late 90s and most of the 2000 decade.

He made a home run hire by getting Skylar Meade to come as the pitching coach but when he left for Mich St Mags wasn't able to find a pitching coach worth a damn to take the job. And this program since that first year has been adrift at sea without competent pitching instruction in a great hitting league. At the end of the day performance matters and Mags time as head coach is unfortunately going outflank his legacy he created with Pete when he signed the greats like Brazelton, Brentz and McHenry.
Filthy Phil
2nd String

Unread post by Filthy Phil » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:22 am

But hey...we swept Austin Peay this season!
“I’m getting blackout drunk and you’re all leaving me alone.” — Charlie